First International Advisory Board
EDDIE - #1 International Advasory Boad (IAB)
The first meeting with IAB experts was carried out in November 2020 and an EDDIE project executive summary was presented, together with main achievements and planned activities summary.
During this meeting several topics were raised and we can include here:
- The European Commission “Pact for Skills”, which includes green and digital skills
- “Open Source Communities” within EDDIE project as they could be integrated in the project future work.
- Cybersecurity as the power system is developing so fast in terms of needs of security
- Skill gaps and how they can be tackled (causes, available or not training courses, industry coverage). EDDIE is currently investigating different curricula both in University studies and VET and in different countries, to see if that matters are covered in the curricula. The current status of young professionals and graduate students about skills is under study as well.
- Geographical dimension of EDDIE and how could the skills requirements and gaps are analyzed by country.
- Exploitation of the results as the main purpose of the project is to get the maximum sustainability of its blueprint strategy.
- Involvement of more countries in EDDIE investigations and assessments
- Website and social media interactions.